In this episode we talk with surfer and author, Laurel Senick about the ways she has maximized her “niche market” to drive the sales of her fiction title, Foam. #nichemarketing #fictionwriting #LaurelSenick #surfergirl A shout out to #kellyslater for a staring role in the film version of Laurel’s next novel.
Here are some of the tips we learn from Laurel in this episode.
- Embrace reality and avoid fluff in your writing.
- Choose a title that resonates with your target audience and is easy to spell.
- Be adaptable with your book title, as it may evolve during the writing process.
- Seek feedback from others on your book title to ensure it’s appealing and memorable.
- Be aware of potential challenges with online platforms and have contingency plans in place.
- Connect with relevant organizations and influencers in your niche for targeted marketing.
- Consider releasing your book strategically, such as tying it to a significant date or event.
- Utilize local opportunities for book signings and events to connect with readers directly.
- Leverage local media outlets for coverage, especially around the book’s release date.
- Build relationships with local businesses and explore unique collaboration opportunities for book promotions.
Eddie Jones and Diana Flegal offer personalized coaching for writers.
For more information, check out: https://writerscoach.us