In the same way a medical doctor might examine a patient and perform surgery, a book doctor is a professional who improves a book manuscript. They identify areas that need refinement and “open up” the patient (the manuscript) to begin cutting, adding, and moving parts around. A ghostwriter writes on behalf of the author. A book doctor takes the work of an author and seeks to retain their voice, style, and the essence of the patient.
Benefits of Working With a Book Doctor
* Specific Guidance for Your Book
* Structural Changes that Improve the Flow of the Work
* Trimming, Tightening, and Tweaking
* Improved Clarity, Highlighting and Coloring
* Turning Passive Voice Into Active Writing
Eddie Jones and Diana Flegal offer personalized coaching for writers.
For more information, check out: