Book Sales Representative (3 needed)
Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas seeks three sales representatives to support our fiction, nonfiction, and devotional books. Book Sales Representatives are responsible for managing and maximizing sales growth within territorial boundaries. This is a commissioned based, work-from-home position.
If you are an avid reader who enjoys talking about books, this may be the opportunity for you!
Book Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Sell titles into accounts and actively market direct to consumers
- Develop and implement territory strategies and sales plans for assigned titles
- Collaborate with LPC marketing team with regards to promotions and specials.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Strong social media and networking skills
- Adapt at problem solving
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate “Book Sales Representative” in the subject line. No phone calls/agencies please.